ONLINE WORKSHOPS IN ENGLISH

 LAST WORKSHOP 2020

IN ENGLISH!!!!!

FOR 2021 I AM PLANNING A NEW SERIES OF WORKSHOPS WITH NEW INFORMATION

Schedule:

9 DEC       Presentation- Basic information- Glaze composition - Pedestals, colectors, glue

 10 DEC        Glaze application (demo ) - some Recipes in oxidation firing

 11 DEC        Frits comparition - Recipes mixing frits 

14 DEC        The Crystal Shape - Firing Schedules- Halos 

15 DEC        Leaching- Galaxy glaze- Recipies and firing schedules
16 DEC      Reds in oxidation firing - Post reduction firings

 17 DEC      Crystalline and Reduction in the same firing. Recipes, firing schedules, tips

 18 DEC       Solving problems- Last Questions







I usually share my work at the wheel and Crystalline glazes with potters all arround the world.
Given recent Corona Virus developments my teaching has been set on pause so I am organizing
ONLINE WORKSHOPS from


https://zoom.us/

Please, take a look, is a free application and easy to use with a computer or mobile phone.


If you are interested you can join me 16:00PM  Madrid time.


Next workshops 9, 10, 11,14, 15, 16, 17 AND 18 DEC.   at   16 hours (Madrid local time ) a low cost of


ONLY 145 EUROS ( 8 LESSONS= 145 EUROS TOTAL)

all the lessons are recorded! if you can't be online I will send you the videos with all the information.



40 minutes each workshop
Crystalline Recipes
How to get nice reds in Crystalline
Firing Schedules, oxidation firings, reductions and post reduction...

and a lot of tips
Live demos


payment by paypal only


https://www.facebook.com/JoseMariscalPaneque/

@josemariscalpaneque

Please, questions or to join the workshops send me a mail to    

 ceramicasjosemariscal@yahoo.es


I need your email to send you the invoice and the code to acces.



I know is not the same online workshops or live workshops but in this hard time is the only opportunity to share my work and knowlage. Hopefully what I share will be educational for some and calming distraction for others..... I wish you all the best, stay safe and healthy!!!!